With flexible start and end times, we empower employees to skip rush hour and develop a working pattern that suits their needs.
Are you a commercially minded innovator with a hunger to learn what makes the biggest companies tick? We are currently hiring for a passionate technical sales professional who wants to help tackle the industry's biggest challenges.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead new digital products for our growing list of FTSE250 clientele; with names including Uber, Jaguar Landrover, BBC, Leeds University, Hiscox and YourParkingSpace.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding digital agency who were recently voted ‘Large Agency of the Year’ at the 2021 UK Dev Awards, and become part of a growing, young and ambitious team based in the centre of York.
Netsells are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and create an amazing and diverse place to work.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be primarily responsible for the qualification of all leads into the business, including inbound, re-engagement and marketing coordinated activities. For the first 3 months you will be set on a training programme, shadowing senior roles across sales, marketing, product and tech so you can drive our growth to new heights.
The role will be a mix of both remote and on site, reporting directly to the Sales Director.
These responsibilities will include:
- Identify, establish contact and develop relationships with new potential customers. Listen to their needs and highlight the opportunities Netsells can provide.
- Initial qualification of leads into opportunities for Consultants to convert the sale.
- Generate leads through outbound engagement strategy, including but not limited to social media, calling and specific marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring that lapsed clients remain engaged, where a product owner’s activity is no longer required.
- Engage and develop with our partner network.
- Support with day-to-day sales admin tasks such as CRM automation and lead cleansing.
- Supporting marketing in events, helping to foster contacts and develop these into leads where appropriate.
- The ability to understand complex business processes quickly and give high-level advice on how Netsells might be able to help.
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in a similar agency model to Netsells in a client facing sales capacity.
- Self starter with the ability to hit the ground running.
- A genuinely consultative approach. We hire candidates who can make an instant impact to the client within the sales process, through sound knowledge and advice.
- Ability to quickly understand digital business models and deliver advice on how to improve them.
- Experience running and leading workshops with clients.
- Knowledge of the development lifecycle for mobile applications and web platforms with a clear understanding of how to structure commercials
- Exceptional telephone and client manner, with an innate ability to ask the right questions.
- Outcome focused individuals who go beyond theory and implement strategy.
- Have an ethical, honest and transparent approach to selling - bringing the right clients to the right solution.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing and maintaining significant customer relationships and attracting new business opportunities.
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
- Be professional and measured, having the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence C-level decision makers from the likes of Uber, Trainline and Hiscox.
- A full clean UK driving licence
- Advanced knowledge of development principles, technical systems architecture or DevOps.
- Advanced knowledge of active development processes, understanding development terminology.
- Experience with prototyping through platforms such as InVision.
- Experience of CRM (Pipedrive), Jira, Slack, Balsamiq Mockups, Google Drive
- Experience of using analytics and data to judge client requirements.
32-35 days holiday
Our generous holiday allowance includes up to 2 full weeks over Christmas.
All our employees receive competitive salaries and have the opportunity to take part in our share scheme after three years of continuous service. We believe we do best when our entire team is well compensated and shares in our success.
Support to grow your career
Your on-going development is extremely important to us. To help you build new skills and capabilities, we offer regular training events, lunch and learns and support employees in attending conferences and events.
Paid Volunteer Day
All of our employees are eligible for a paid day to volunteer with a charity or for a cause of their choice. We can support in connecting you with opportunities to use your skills to help good causes.
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Provision
To provide further support to new parents we offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.