With flexible start and end times, we empower employees to skip rush hour and develop a working pattern that suits their needs.
One of the North of England’s fastest growing digital agencies is looking for a Digital Sales Consultant to proactively help build, expand and manage new sales opportunities within the business. In 2019 alone, Netsells has been awarded the “Clutch Top Developers' ' title, won SME of the year and has been nominated as the DRUM best mobile agency.
Based in offices in the heart of York, close to the train station and the city centre, you will be working with a team of 60 people across design, development, business analysis, and quality assurance to bring on new projects and clients to the business. The role will be a mix of both remote and on-premises, but likely to be more remote as things stand!
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, the ideal candidate will have an understanding of technology mixed with sales experience. Whilst experience within a Digital / Web Agency is highly desirable, the only requirement is that candidates have a personal interest in web solutions and software development
Netsells is a dynamic and energetic company that has doubled revenue consistently for the past 3 years. We are regarded as one of the premier developers in the North of England, with an industry-leading knowledge on multi-channel platforms across web and mobile. Netsells works with some of the most recognised brands in the world on the delivery of digital products that tackle a wide variety of industry problems.
As a Business Development Executive (BDE) within the business, you will be exposed to our growing client base that incorporates cutting-edge startups and established corporations. Your core responsibilities will be to qualify and book initial appointments for Consultants and Product Owners against specific qualification criteria and manage outbound sales activity.
Whilst a challenging environment, you will gain insight into new clients from across the globe and help to build the next generation of digital platforms.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be primarily responsible for the qualification of all leads into the business, including inbound, re-engagement and marketing coordinated activities.
The first six weeks will consist of initial training and shadowing, with a soft target set to understand how you will perform your day-to day role. After 6 weeks, you will be issued with a scaling appointment target based on strict qualification criteria.
The role will be a mix of both remote and on-site, which will be discussed over the course of the interview. The role itself offers multiple routes of progression after one year, including a move to a full consultant, marketing or growing out the Business Development Team.
These responsibilities will include:
- Core focus will be to qualify leads into opportunities for Consultants to convert the sale
- Support with day-to-day sales admin tasks.
- Being the first point of call for all initial enquiries through Netsells, qualifying the right leads to the appropriate consultant.
- Outbound engagement strategy, including but not limited to social media, calling and specific marketing campaigns.
- Supporting marketing in events, helping to foster contacts and develop these into leads where appropriate.
- The ability to understand complex business processes quickly and give high-level advice on how Netsells might be able to help.
- Managing the entry of all contact and lead data into the CRM.
- Ensuring that previous clients remain engaged, where a product owner’s activity is no longer required.
- Help to manage with inbound leads and partnership channels to build maximum conversion ratio.
- Develop and refine the lead nurturing and qualification process, working with marketing to refine ongoing customer acquisition strategy.
- Conduct market research to identify sales opportunities and better understand prospective client needs.
- Work with sales and marketing to lead outbound marketing campaigns against long term nurture strategies.
- To achieve/exceed monthly KPIs and targets, on qualification and revenue.
- Reporting on a weekly basis to the executive team on performance.
With the company growing at a very quick rate, many job roles change and adapt over time. You will also have the freedom to implement new processes, procedures and practices that are rolled out across the entire organisation - and are actively encouraged to do so at every level of the business.
- Excellent written English skills for email and marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional telephone and client manner, with an innate ability to ask the right questions.
- Process-driven individual, who doesn't cut corners to get to the right outcome.
- Outcome focused individual who goes beyond theory and implements strategy.
- Have an ethical, honest and transparent approach to selling - bringing the right clients to the right solution.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing and attracting new business opportunities.
- A thirst and hunger for knowledge - you will spend days on end learning about new businesses and markets=
- Proven experience in a sales role, ideally with an agency.
- Experience in an outbound sales environment
- Knowledge of development principles, technical systems architecture or DevOps.
- Knowledge of active development processes and an understanding development terminology.
- Knowledge of the development lifecycle for mobile applications and web platforms
- Experience with Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Experience of CRM (Pipedrive), Jira, Slack, Google Drive
32-35 days holiday
Our generous holiday allowance includes up to 2 full weeks over Christmas.
All our employees receive competitive salaries and have the opportunity to take part in our share scheme after three years of continuous service. We believe we do best when our entire team is well compensated and shares in our success.
Support to grow your career
Your on-going development is extremely important to us. To help you build new skills and capabilities, we offer regular training events, lunch and learns and support employees in attending conferences and events.
Paid Volunteer Day
All of our employees are eligible for a paid day to volunteer with a charity or for a cause of their choice. We can support in connecting you with opportunities to use your skills to help good causes.
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Provision
To provide further support to new parents we offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.