With flexible start and end times, we empower employees to skip rush hour and develop a working pattern that suits their needs.
Our COO is ultimately responsible for ensuring the efficient, effective, and profitable operations of the business. The role is integral to all areas of the company and is the go-to person to enable more robust and effective processes throughout the entire business. Reporting to the CFO, this role truly offers strategic autonomy and the ability to lead the company on its next phases of growth.
The main focus of this role is as follows:
- Create structures and processes to enable the effective and profitable delivery of client work with a rigorous focus on margin and the bottom line
- Create a transparent and effective scheduling and resourcing environment, highlighting future resourcing requirements
- To maintain a global view of project and account detail in order to aid key decision making
- Creation and management of industry-leading internal processes that allow the business and its staff to thrive
- Adherence and alignment to budget management
- Work alongside team heads to improve efficiencies and create effective ways of working
- The ability to implement change through the improvement of existing, or introduction of new technologies
The skills that we expect from this role are as follows:
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills to work with, lead and motivate a varied range of people
- A deep understanding of the industry, our clients and the potential to make positive change
- Approachable, empathetic and a natural leader
- Similar experience at COO or Operations Director level in a senior management/board level role
- Experience of robust systems and technologies to ensure the business is equipped to scale effectively at pace
32-35 days holiday
Our generous holiday allowance includes up to 2 full weeks over Christmas.
All our employees receive competitive salaries and have the opportunity to take part in our share scheme after three years of continuous service. We believe we do best when our entire team is well compensated and shares in our success.
Support to grow your career
Your on-going development is extremely important to us. To help you build new skills and capabilities, we offer regular training events, lunch and learns and support employees in attending conferences and events.
Paid Volunteer Day
All of our employees are eligible for a paid day to volunteer with a charity or for a cause of their choice. We can support in connecting you with opportunities to use your skills to help good causes.
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Provision
To provide further support to new parents we offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.