With flexible start and end times, we empower employees to skip rush hour and develop a working pattern that suits their needs.
One of the North of England’s fastest-growing digital agencies is looking for a Product Manager to join our expanding product team to manage the creation of an array of exciting web and mobile products for organisations around the world.
Working for a company that operates a remote-first policy, you will be working with a team of 50 people across sales & consultancy, product, design, development, quality assurance and support, to ensure that the products we produce meet the needs of the client, and importantly, the end users.
So, who are we?
Netsells is a leading bespoke technology partner, delivering mobile apps and web platforms for some of the world's most recognisable brands across a wide spread of sectors including Trainline, Warburtons, Hiscox, Uber and YourParkingSpace. In addition to our corporate and enterprise level work, we support some of the fastest-growing startups in the UK, sometimes as suppliers and sometimes as venture partners, where we take an equity stake in our customer's businesses.
In recent years Netsells have been ranked as the 9th fastest growing technology business in the north of England by GP Bullhound, won several Clutch ‘Top UK Developers’ awards, won SME of the year and been nominated as the DRUM best mobile agency.
We have offices in York and Scarborough, but significant numbers of our team choose to work either fully or partially remote. We are happy to accept candidate applications from anywhere in the UK, but would expect you to be able to spend at least a couple of days a month connecting face to face with your team in York.
Within Netsells, the Product Manager is responsible for the execution and overall success of a product - aligning those who develop, those who use, and those who manage business.
To ensure project success, the Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Owning the long-term vision and strategy for the product, communicating this with relevant stakeholders and parties.
- Acting as the ultimate source of knowledge for the delivery team and owning the success of the product.
- Conducting market research and data analytics to inform & illustrate decision making, and to provide product insight & sentiment using real data.
- Owning the product backlog & roadmap which provides the baseline for the overall product strategy; refining and building based on emerging requirements and opportunities.
- Constructing product KPIs and objectives to provide a measurable and achievable means of communicating product success.
- Coordination with the delivery team to ensure budgets and resourcing are managed effectively.
- Assisting and collaborating with Accounts staff to identify and escalate commercial opportunities.
If you think you’d be a good fit - read on to see who we’re looking for! Don’t worry if you don’t have experience in all of the skills listed, we are open to a wide range of candidates with all levels of ability.
- Previous Product Management or relevant experience.
- A good general knowledge of a wide selection of apps and web services.
- The ability to communicate confidently with clients from any industry.
- The ability to solve complex problems, and then collaborate with stakeholders to identify the appropriate solution.
- Capable of managing their own time, ensuring deadlines are met without compromising on quality.
- Is driven, constantly looking for ways to improve upon existing processes.
- Is able to use own initiative to assist other departments to achieve company goals.
Nice to Have
Familiar with a variety of business models, current changes within the digital industry, as well as general news and events.
- Experience with wireframing tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite or other tools.
- Experience with Google Adwords, Analytics and Paid Social.
- Experience in operating in a fully agile environment.
- Experience in leading /motivating teams
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
32-35 days holiday
Our generous holiday allowance includes up to 2 full weeks over Christmas.
All our employees receive competitive salaries and have the opportunity to take part in our share scheme after three years of continuous service. We believe we do best when our entire team is well compensated and shares in our success.
Support to grow your career
Your on-going development is extremely important to us. To help you build new skills and capabilities, we offer regular training events, lunch and learns and support employees in attending conferences and events.
Paid Volunteer Day
All of our employees are eligible for a paid day to volunteer with a charity or for a cause of their choice. We can support in connecting you with opportunities to use your skills to help good causes.
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Provision
To provide further support to new parents we offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.