With flexible start and end times, we empower employees to skip rush hour and develop a working pattern that suits their needs.
Netsells, who are we?
Netsells are a leading digital product consultancy, with over 10 years of experience designing and building exceptional digital products for over 300 brands globally.
We provide full guidance from product discovery to launch and strive for innovation. Netsells works with some of the most recognised brands in the world including Hiscox, Warburtons, Trainline, and YourParkingSpace.
We are passionate about our people and our culture is built around our employee voice. We are innovative, we work collaboratively and autonomously, and have an output-focused environment.
As a Junior Account Manager, you will be a key support function for the account management team, ensuring our clients fully understand our delivery process that allows a partnership to develop beyond the initial engagement. This will also involve implementing new processes, procedures, and practices that are rolled out across the entire organisation.
You will get the opportunity to get involved with our clients, building relationships and understanding their needs with a vision over time to manage your own accounts. We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering high-quality support and communicates effectively.
The role will be a mix of both remote and on-site, which will be discussed over the course of the interview.
We are open to considering reduced hours for this role, with a minimum of 3 full days per week or 24 hours which may be flexible over days worked. This can be discussed at the interview stage.
- Support with on-boarding of clients from new business to discovery, delivery, support, and retainer phases.
- Support development and growth of clients to meet and exceed KPI’s.
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of account development plans aligned with client aims and objectives.
- Assist with preparation of client business reviews.
- Monitoring of client satisfaction with structured feedback.
- Marketing support and knowledge sharing with internal teams to ensure best practices and exposure to current trends.
- Assist with the implementation, development, and execution of key processes to ensure the department remains efficient and effective within the company and client base.
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Experience in account management or similar role.
- Process-driven individual, who doesn't cut corners to get to the right outcome.
- An outcome-focused individual who goes beyond theory and can support implementing strategy.
- Have an ethical, honest, and transparent approach to the role - proactively seeking the right solutions for client requirements.
Nice to Have
- Proven experience in an account management role, ideally with a technology-focused agency.
- A good understanding of both waterfall and agile approaches to web, app, and software development.
- Experience with Linkedin Sales Navigator, CRM (Pipedrive), Jira, Slack, and Google Drive.
How to Apply
We hire based on merit, experience, and business need, therefore welcoming all qualified applications. We are also happy to receive blind applications which means if you would like your CV just to contain your skills, qualifications, and experience, it will be processed in the same way as full disclosure applications.
You must have the right to work in the UK and offers will be subject to the right to work and basic DBS checks.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com
32-35 days holiday
Our generous holiday allowance includes up to 2 full weeks over Christmas.
All our employees receive competitive salaries and have the opportunity to take part in our share scheme after three years of continuous service. We believe we do best when our entire team is well compensated and shares in our success.
Support to grow your career
Your on-going development is extremely important to us. To help you build new skills and capabilities, we offer regular training events, lunch and learns and support employees in attending conferences and events.
Paid Volunteer Day
All of our employees are eligible for a paid day to volunteer with a charity or for a cause of their choice. We can support in connecting you with opportunities to use your skills to help good causes.
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Provision
To provide further support to new parents we offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.