With flexible start and end times, we empower employees to skip rush hour and develop a working pattern that suits their needs.
Are you detail-oriented? Have you got the appetite to learn? We are currently hiring a sales administrator who wants to make the role their own.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead new digital products for our growing list of FTSE250 clientele; with names including Uber, Jaguar Landrover, BBC, Leeds University, Hiscox and YourParkingSpace.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding digital agency who was recently voted ‘Large Agency of the Year’ at the 2021 UK Dev Awards, and become part of a growing, young and ambitious team based in the centre of York.
Netsells are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture and create an amazing and diverse place to work.
The role will support the existing sales activities of the business with a focus on sales administration. This position is ideal for someone who has very good organisational skills, time management, a keen eye for detail, and most importantly a team player.
- Support the sales & marketing functions to implement the company’s commercial strategy in order to achieve objectives.
- Promptly react to any queries received making the appropriate member of the sales or marketing team aware of each query.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activity & customer communication using the appropriate systems
- Execute day to day activities required to support lead gen conversion efforts and refine the identification of qualified leads
- Maintain data integrity/compliance reports
- Updating and inputting records on our CRM systems
- Manage and segment the database for outbound and marketing activity
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Be well organised with attention to detail.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Have good person to person, telephone and written communication skills.
32-35 days holiday
Our generous holiday allowance includes up to 2 full weeks over Christmas.
All our employees receive competitive salaries and have the opportunity to take part in our share scheme after three years of continuous service. We believe we do best when our entire team is well compensated and shares in our success.
Support to grow your career
Your on-going development is extremely important to us. To help you build new skills and capabilities, we offer regular training events, lunch and learns and support employees in attending conferences and events.
Paid Volunteer Day
All of our employees are eligible for a paid day to volunteer with a charity or for a cause of their choice. We can support in connecting you with opportunities to use your skills to help good causes.
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Provision
To provide further support to new parents we offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.