With flexible start and end times, we empower employees to skip rush hour and develop a working pattern that suits their needs.
One of the North of England’s fastest-growing digital agencies is looking for a Scrum Master to join their team to manage the delivery of an array of web and mobile projects for organisations around the world.
Working for a company that operates a remote-first policy, you will be working with a team of 50 people across design, development, business analysis, quality assurance and support to ensure the successful planning and Agile delivery of projects.
The company is a young and energetic company who are in a process of extreme growth. Regarded as one of the leading Laravel development agencies in the world, Netsells work with some of the most recognised brands in the world on the delivery of digital products.
They work with a range of languages including Laravel PHP, Java, Swift, and Flutter to produce cutting edge digital solutions to what are often complex specifications for front-facing and back-office systems.
As a Scrum Master your responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects through their full development lifecycle, including working with Account Managers, Developers and Clients.
- Managing the scheduling of resources across a number of projects simultaneously
- Working with clients to provide regular updates on the status of their project
- Managing project scope, and ensuring potential future project phases are well documented
- Ensuring a thorough understanding of client goals and objectives for the product, including a technical understanding where applicable
With the company growing at a very quick rate, many job roles change and adapt over time. You will also have the freedom to implement new processes, procedures and practices that are rolled out across the entire organisation - and are actively encouraged to do so.
- 2 years minimum experience of working in a digital agency/developer house
- Experience with stakeholder management - both internally and client-facing
- Experience with testing and QA cycles
- A confident, professional and client-facing personality
- Extreme organisation and the ability to work well under pressure with high workloads and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the development lifecycle for mobile applications and web platforms using either waterfall or agile methodologies
- Experience of Jira, Slack, Google Drive or similar
- Knowledge of development principles, technical systems architecture or other tech-related experience
Please apply with a cover letter and an up-to-date CV
32-35 days holiday
Our generous holiday allowance includes up to 2 full weeks over Christmas.
All our employees receive competitive salaries and have the opportunity to take part in our share scheme after three years of continuous service. We believe we do best when our entire team is well compensated and shares in our success.
Support to grow your career
Your on-going development is extremely important to us. To help you build new skills and capabilities, we offer regular training events, lunch and learns and support employees in attending conferences and events.
Paid Volunteer Day
All of our employees are eligible for a paid day to volunteer with a charity or for a cause of their choice. We can support in connecting you with opportunities to use your skills to help good causes.
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Provision
To provide further support to new parents we offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.