With flexible start and end times, we empower employees to skip rush hour and develop a working pattern that suits their needs.
One of the North of England’s fastest-growing digital agencies is looking for a Senior Account Manager to support, develop and grow some of the amazing clients they work with. In the last 18 months alone, Netsells has been awarded the “Clutch Top Developers' ' title, won SME of the year and has been nominated as the DRUM best mobile agency.
Based in offices in the heart of York, close to the train station and the city centre, you will be working with a team of 60 people across design, development, business analysis, and quality assurance to be the internal voice of the customer and support our next phase of growth. The role will be a mix of both remote and on-premises, but likely to be more remote as things stand!
Reporting directly to the Head of Client Engagement, the ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of technology and structured account development planning and reporting. Experience within a Digital / Web Agency is highly desirable along with a proven track record in delivering client growth.
Netsells is a dynamic and energetic company that has doubled revenue consistently for the past 3 years. We are regarded as one of the premier developers in the North of England, with an industry-leading knowledge on multi-channel platforms across web and mobile. Netsells works with some of the most recognised brands in the world on the delivery of digital products that tackle a wide variety of industry problems.
As a Senior Account Manager within the business, you will manage a number of our existing clients that incorporate cutting-edge startups and established corporations. Your core responsibilities will be to onboard, manage all commercial and contractual requirements, develop account development plans aligned with our client’s aims and objectives, deliver against KPI’s and present business reviews planned in collaboration with the Netsells’ team. Whilst a challenging environment, you will gain insight into businesses from across the globe and help to build the next generation of digital platforms.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring our clients fully understand the Netsell’s delivery process and to allow a partnership to develop that takes us beyond the initial engagement.
The first six weeks will consist of training and shadowing to understand how you will perform your day-to-day role. After 6 weeks, you will be allocated a number of accounts to manage and proactively develop.
The role will be a mix of both remote and on-site, which will be discussed over the course of the interview.
Key responsibilities will include:
- On-boarding of clients from new business to discovery, delivery, support and retainer phases.
- Development and growth of clients to meet and exceed KPI’s.
- Planning and delivery of account development plans aligned with client aims and objectives.
- Management of CRM and business forecasting requirements.
- Presentation of client business reviews.
- Monitoring of client satisfaction with structured feedback.
- Marketing support and knowledge sharing with internal teams to ensure best practice and exposure to current trends.
With the company growing at a very quick rate, many job roles change and adapt over time. You will be involved with implementing new processes, procedures and practices that are rolled out across the entire organisation.
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Proven experience in an account management role, ideally with a technology-focused agency.
- Process-driven individual, who doesn't cut corners to get to the right outcome.
- Outcome focused individual who goes beyond theory and implements strategy.
- Have an ethical, honest and transparent approach to the role - proactively seeking the right solutions for client requirements.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing and growing existing accounts.
- A thirst and hunger for knowledge.
- A good understanding of both waterfall and agile approaches to web, app and software development.
- Excellent knowledge across all aspects of the digital product strategy and development lifecycle.
- Experience with Linkedin Sales Navigator, CRM (Pipedrive), Jira, Slack and Google Drive.
- Consultative approach to strategic account growth.
Please apply with a cover letter and CV, or for an informal chat please contact Rob Jackson, Head of Client Engagement. rob.jackson@
32-35 days holiday
Our generous holiday allowance includes up to 2 full weeks over Christmas.
All our employees receive competitive salaries and have the opportunity to take part in our share scheme after three years of continuous service. We believe we do best when our entire team is well compensated and shares in our success.
Support to grow your career
Your on-going development is extremely important to us. To help you build new skills and capabilities, we offer regular training events, lunch and learns and support employees in attending conferences and events.
Regular Team Activities
We hold regular in-person and remote events designed to entertain, educate and improve cross-company connections. These include Zoom quizzes, go-karting, VR nights and more.
Paid Volunteer Day
All of our employees are eligible for a paid day to volunteer with a charity or for a cause of their choice. We can support in connecting you with opportunities to use your skills to help good causes.