With flexible start and end times, we empower employees to skip rush hour and develop a working pattern that suits their needs.
- OO PHP 7 / MVC
- MySQL 5.7
- Commercial awareness. You understand that you’re spending other people’s money to solve business critical problems, not geeking out for the sake of it
- Self-sufficiency: initiative, time management, multi-tasking
- Laravel 5.5
- Frontend UI development (not to fully build, but have the confidence to do small changes - HTML5, LESS, Gulp, Webpack)
- API development experience
- Mobile development experience
- Unix (daily desktop usage & server admin)
32-35 days holiday
Our generous holiday allowance includes up to 2 full weeks over Christmas.
All our employees receive competitive salaries and have the opportunity to take part in our share scheme after three years of continuous service. We believe we do best when our entire team is well compensated and shares in our success.
Support to grow your career
Your on-going development is extremely important to us. To help you build new skills and capabilities, we offer regular training events, lunch and learns and support employees in attending conferences and events.
Regular Team Activities
We hold regular in-person and remote events designed to entertain, educate and improve cross-company connections. These include Zoom quizzes, go-karting, VR nights and more.
Paid Volunteer Day
All of our employees are eligible for a paid day to volunteer with a charity or for a cause of their choice. We can support in connecting you with opportunities to use your skills to help good causes.