With flexible start and end times, we empower employees to skip rush hour and develop a working pattern that suits their needs.
Join a rapidly expanding, award winning digital agency delivering elegant, forward thinking, technical solutions to a vast range of exciting startups right through to FTSE 100 companies. Work for one of the UK’s most creative and trusted agencies.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and talented iOS developer to become an integral part of our growing, young and ambitious team based in the centre of York.
You will be joining a team of more than 50 working in a friendly and informal environment, on both client projects and our own products. The ideal candidate will fit seamlessly into what is a very ambitious and growing agency.
You will be working on a wide range of projects from all different sectors, from Health and Fitness through to shared economy platforms.
As a iOS Developer you will contribute to the development of features, fixing bugs and issues, reviewing code from others in the team and making a key contribution to the entire development lifecycle, from conception and discovery through development and delivery.
Everybody in the company has a say in how we work, so you need to be able to work with others across disciplines, collaborating with designers, API engineers, QA, and project managers so that we can deliver to the highest standards.
You’ll also have opportunities to grow and specialise. We want you to be passionate about your own work and the impact it can have. You’ll need a desire to learn and grow with your role and help others along the way.
The company is happy to speak with recent graduates, self-taught developers and experienced professionals. No qualifications are essential to this position, but an ability to demonstrate your work is.
We are accepting UK based candidates only, please only apply if you meet this criteria.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Are you the right candidate?
- We use Git as our main VCS. A thorough understanding of Git is required.
- Commercial awareness. You understand that you’re spending other people’s money to solve business critical problems, not geeking out for the sake of it.
- Self-sufficiency: initiative, time management, multi tasking
- Minimum 2 year’s commercial experience using Swift
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs in iOS apps
- Able to create complex layouts using Interface Builder which are maintainable and scalable
- Experience with XCTest and unit testing in general
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Ability to demonstrate previous apps or projects you have worked on
- Experience with Cocoapods
- Experience using cross platform frameworks (React Native, Flutter etc)
- Experience working with and mentoring more junior developers
32-35 days holiday
Our generous holiday allowance includes up to 2 full weeks over Christmas.
All our employees receive competitive salaries and have the opportunity to take part in our share scheme after three years of continuous service. We believe we do best when our entire team is well compensated and shares in our success.
Support to grow your career
Your on-going development is extremely important to us. To help you build new skills and capabilities, we offer regular training events, lunch and learns and support employees in attending conferences and events.
Regular Team Activities
We hold regular in-person and remote events designed to entertain, educate and improve cross-company connections. These include Zoom quizzes, go-karting, VR nights and more.
Paid Volunteer Day
All of our employees are eligible for a paid day to volunteer with a charity or for a cause of their choice. We can support in connecting you with opportunities to use your skills to help good causes.