With flexible start and end times, we empower employees to skip rush hour and develop a working pattern that suits their needs.
Want to be more than your target? We’re looking for experienced sales professionals who actually consult - rather than simply sell consultatively. Join a company that has its sights set on being a global authority on digital product development.
Netsells is one of the North of England’s fastest-growing digital agencies and is rapidly expanding their sales team to assist in the creation of digital products for their growing list of FTSE250 clientele; with names including Uber, Jaguar Landrover, BBC, Leeds University, Hiscox and YourParkingSpace.
This is a great opportunity to join a digital agency who were recently voted ‘Large Agency of the Year’ at the 2021 UK Dev Awards, and become part of a growing, young and ambitious team based in the centre of York.
Netsells are also committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and create an amazing and diverse place to work.
As a Digital Consultant, you will be expected to already have a background in solution and technology sales so you can hit the ground running and have a quick impact on the business after an adjustment period.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, the candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years experience within an Agency conducting a similar role.
Your first 3-6 months will consist of initial training and shadowing, partnering with the Sales Director and CEO on sales activities. The expectation will be for you to take on opportunities and start work towards a monthly revenue target.
The role will be a mix of both remote and on site, which will be discussed over the course of the interview. As a Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Qualified leads and convert them into a discovery and development package.
- The ability to understand complex business processes quickly and advise on the best possible solution to clients.
- Preparing a range of sales materials to the highest standard, linking in with our technical and product teams members.
- Work with Inside Sales colleagues to ensure good qualification on target markets.
- Develop inbound/outbound partnership channels to capitalize on inter-agency activity.
- Helping to develop strategy and growth for growth across the sales and marketing
- Working with our Marketing department to share knowledge and inform campaign strategies and outbound marketing efforts.
- Support the Sales Director in the creation and execution of sales forecasts and pipelines.
- Build strong relationships with prospects and customers to maximise sales revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of the market and analyse Netsells key competitors, to make recommendations on the implications for the business
- Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication and presentation skills.
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in a similar agency model to Netsells in a client facing sales capacity.
- Self starter with the ability to hit the ground running.
- A genuinely consultative approach. We hire candidates who can make an instant impact to the client within the sales process, through sound knowledge and advice.
- Ability to quickly understand digital business models and deliver advice on how to improve them.
- Experience running and leading workshops with clients.
- Knowledge of the development lifecycle for mobile applications and web platforms with a clear understanding of how to structure commercials
- Exceptional telephone and client manner, with an innate ability to ask the right questions.
- Outcome focused individuals who go beyond theory and implement strategy.
- Have an ethical, honest and transparent approach to selling - bringing the right clients to the right solution.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing and maintaining significant customer relationships and attracting new business opportunities.
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
- Be professional and measured, having the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence C-level decision-makers from the likes of Uber, Trainline and Hiscox.
- A full clean UK driving licence
- Advanced knowledge of development principles, technical systems architecture or DevOps.
- Advanced knowledge of active development processes, understanding development terminology.
- Experience with prototyping through platforms such as InVision.
- Experience of CRM (Pipedrive), Jira, Slack, Balsamiq Mockups, Google Drive
- Experience of using analytics and data to judge client requirements.
32-35 days holiday
Our generous holiday allowance includes up to 2 full weeks over Christmas.
All our employees receive competitive salaries and have the opportunity to take part in our share scheme after three years of continuous service. We believe we do best when our entire team is well compensated and shares in our success.
Support to grow your career
Your on-going development is extremely important to us. To help you build new skills and capabilities, we offer regular training events, lunch and learns and support employees in attending conferences and events.
Paid Volunteer Day
All of our employees are eligible for a paid day to volunteer with a charity or for a cause of their choice. We can support in connecting you with opportunities to use your skills to help good causes.
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Provision
To provide further support to new parents we offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.